10 Fence Ideas for a Vegetable Garden
A vegetable garden isn’t just about the vegetables you grow within it, it’s also about how it looks and how well it integrates into the rest of your garden. The addition of a vegetable garden fence around the perimiter of the garden can make all the difference between a well integrated and a poorly integrated garden which can look messey and unsightly. In this guide, we have collected a few of our most favourite vegetable garden fence ideas from around the web, to keep your veggies well protected, and your garden looking tidy. Our fence guides Pinterest board also has even more ideas if the ones below aren’t enough. Enjoy!
Related Fence Guides & Advice
Ideas and Choices for Vegetable Garden Fencing
1. A Woven Wicken Vegetable Garden Fence
2. A White Picket Vegetable Garden Fence – See our picket fence price guide for cost comparisons.
3. A Split Rail Vegetable Garden Fence – See our split rail fence cost comparison for prices.
4. A DIY Pallet Vegetable Garden Fence
5. A Deer Proof Vegetable Garden Fence – See our Deer fence cost guide for prices and comparisons.
6. A Raised Vegetable Garden Fence and Gate
7. Chicken Wire Vegetable Garden Fence – See our barbed wire fence prices guide for a comparison of costs and installation.
8. Complete Kit for Cedar Raised Vegetable Garden Fence
9. Bamboo Vegetable Garden Fence – See our Bamboo fence cost guide for comparisons and prices.
10. A Vegetable Garden Fence to Keep Out Animals
How did we do. Did these inspire you? Feel free to share with us any of your own that you’ve found.